Well here we are, 3 days into the month of June (and the season of Winter, woot woot!) and let me tell you some pretty cool things are happening in Brisbane. It's difficult for those of us in the hustle and bustle to keep up with the groovy events that go on occasionally around our local cities, so I thought I'd do the research for you and found 5 fun things to in Brisbane over the next 30 days.
- Culture - Brisbane Human Rights Arts and Film Festival.
- Eat - Breakfast at The Jam Pantry.
- Learn - Hayley Cotton's Raw Treats Workshop at Showroom.
- Outdoors - Bakery Lane Providor Markets launched in May. Happening the first Saturday of every month from 9am - 1pm.
- Road Trip - Apple picking on the Granite Belt.