Summer Beauty Essentials For Face
- Garnier oil-free BB cream with spf 15; for days spent mostly indoors or under a wide brimmed hat.
- Shiseido Sun Protection Liquid Foundation comes in spf up to 30+ to 70+ depending on your shade has great staying power.
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit with under-eye setting powder mattifies and extends wear without caking on delicate, thin skin.
Summer Beauty Essentials For Eyes
- Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil in ash blonde. I am an eyebrow obsessive. There, I said it. Un-groomed brows are the one thing I won’t leave the house without fixing first… So I’m excited to tell all y’all that THIS is my holy grail product for getting the perfect, natural brow shape. Worth every penny.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Demolition goes on super easily and has amazing staying power on upper and lower lash-lines. Take it from someone prone to racoon eyes – this is a good one.
- Clarins Double Fix Mascara is a clear strong-hold gel that turns any brow pencil or mascara instantly waterproof. This stuff is my most re-purchased high-end beauty product because it keeps brows and lashes perfect even through a day at the pool or the beach. AMAZE.
Summer Beauty Essentials For Lips
- Nars Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in Mexican Rose; I love this vibrant shade and light formula but there are lots of new similar products coming in at the drug store end of the affordability scale.
Tested and true, these are my go-to products for looking polished and protecting my skin on the hottest, stickiest days. What are your most reliable hot-weather must-haves?